About this training workshop
The aim of the course is to introduce the benefits of the self-evaluative process in the workplace to ensure the quality of services, best practice and maximise growth within a continual, effective review process. We’ll help staff explore what is involved in self-evaluation and the benefits of evaluative thinking. Staff will also be able to produce a framework for organisations, (or depts. within organisations) to carry out self-evaluation on an ongoing basis
What you’ll learn
- What is meant by self-evaluation?
- Why is it important?
- What is involved?
- What steps are involved for staff?
- Quality evaluative cycle
- Recognise the processes and procedures of self-evaluation
- Appreciate the process of thinking evaluatively
- Examine their current activities with a view to providing a continual action plan for improvement