About this course
Learn the basics of how to create Word documents and format them properly. This self-study course will allow you to practice the basic skills and functions of MS Word until you become an expert. The training materials are sent to you via digital transfer and you can access these online, or you can print them off and work through them at your own pace. No infuriating stopping, starting and rewinding online videos at Milton Training!
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to maximize your skills in Microsoft Word
- Start with the basics of creating Microsoft Word documents
- Various techniques for creating dynamic layouts in Microsoft Word
- Cut, copy, paste, drag
- Bullets, numbering
- Tabs, margins, indents, paragraph alignment
- Gridlines, borders, shading
- How to format documents efficiently in Word using Microsoft Word Styles
- Will learn control page formatting, flow with sections and page breaks
- How to create and amend tables in word
- How to import object and insert pictures
- How to use WordArt, shapes and text boxes
- The preparation of documents to print and export
What prerequisites are required for the course?
There are no formal prerequisites for this Microsoft course, however, it would be beneficial for candidates to have prior experience with computers and Windows 10.