About this course
Microsoft Project is a software that can be used in project management to assist the organisation of a project. It allows users to understand and control project schedules and budgets, organise resources and workforce and report project data and progress. This Microsoft Project class is designed for new and existing users who would like to improve their skills in using Microsoft Project. It would be particularly beneficial for Project Managers.
This self-study course will allow you to practice the skills and functions of MS Project until you become the expert. The training materials are sent to you via digital download and you can access these online, or you can print them off and work through them at your own pace.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Microsoft Project
- Working with project files/creating task lists
- Setting up and assigning resources in a project plan
- Understanding and assigning/amending project costs
- Understanding and adding/amending constraints and deadlines
- Project tracking and controlling
What prerequisites are required for the course?
There are no formal prerequisites for this Microsoft course, however, it would be beneficial for candidates to have prior experience with computers and Windows 10.