About this course
Learn advanced tools to make your slides look professional and convey your message better. This self-study course will allow you to practice the Advanced level skills and functions of MS PowerPoint until you become an expert. The training materials are sent to you via digital download and you can access these online, or you can print them off and work through them at your own pace.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to maximize your skills in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create your own PowerPoint presentation
- Various advanced techniques for creating dynamic presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Slide and Layout Masters
- Creating and using templates
- Using backgrounds
- Rotating, flipping and recolouring pictures/objects
- Editing, converting and cropping pictures
- Use of charts and flowcharts in presentations
- Advanced Multimedia functions
- Animation sequencing
- Applying timings
What prerequisites are required for the course?
There are no formal prerequisites for this Microsoft course, however, it would be beneficial for candidates to have prior experience with computers and Windows 10.