About this course
In this course, you will learn the more advanced features and use cases for Microsoft Excel. You’ll learn how to create templates, macros, linking/importing, pivot tables and more. This self-study course will allow you to practice the advanced-level skills and functions of MS Word until you become an expert. The training materials are sent to you via digital download and you can access these online, or you can print them off and work through them at your own pace.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to maximize your skills in Microsoft Excel
- Various techniques for creating dynamic layouts and functionality in Microsoft Excel
- Custom/advanced Filtering and Sorting
- Advanced Formatting Functions
- Cell and sheet protection
- Advanced using Cell Comments/Defining Names
- You will perform advanced level formulae and functions
- Use of outlines and scenarios
- How to use Data Tables
- Advanced Macros and Auditing functions
- How to format and modify common charts, including Pivot Tables
What prerequisites are required for the course?
There are no formal prerequisites for this Microsoft course, however, it would be beneficial for candidates to have prior experience with computers and Windows 10.