About this course
Learn the basics of Microsoft Excel by creating spreadsheets and using formulas. The training materials are sent to you via digital transfer and you can use them online, or you can print them off and work through them at your own pace
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to maximize your skills in Microsoft Excel
- How to create a simple spreadsheet
- Various techniques for creating dynamic layouts in Microsoft Excel
- Amending columns/rows
- Freezing/splitting panes
- Adding borders
- Filtering and Sorting
- Formatting cells
- You will perform basic formulae and functions
- How to use page setup and printing option effectively in Excel
- How to create and amend common charts
What prerequisites are required for the course?
There are no formal prerequisites for this Microsoft course, however, it would be beneficial for candidates to have prior experience with computers and Windows 10.