About this course
Learn how to use more advanced features of Microsoft Excel like sort/filter, conditional formatting, functions, formulas and charts. This self-study course will allow you to practice the intermediate-level skills and functions of MS Excel until you become an expert. The training materials are sent to you via digital download and you can access these online, or you can print them off and work through them at your own pace.
What you’ll learn
- Maximize your skills in Microsoft Excel
- Various techniques for creating dynamic layouts and functionality in Microsoft Excel
- Custom/advanced filtering and sorting
- Freezing/splitting panes
- Conditional Formatting
- Using Cell Comments/Defining Names
- You will perform intermediate level formulae and functions
- How to use more advanced page setup and printing options
- How to copy, move and rename sheets
- How to format and modify common charts
What prerequisites are required for the course?
There are no formal prerequisites for this Microsoft course, however, it would be beneficial for candidates to have prior experience with computers and Windows 10.