About this training workshop
This effective time management course is designed to help you improve your time management skills by using a variety of tools and techniques used to achieve specific tasks, projects and goals. You will learn some of the elements of effective time management including creating a productive environment, setting priorities and reducing distractions. You will walk out of this course with simple tools and techniques that will not only help you manage your time but also manage yourself effectively around the available time in the day.
What you’ll learn
- understand the importance of managing their time effectively
- work smarter, not harder
- know the best tips and techniques within their own role for time management
- avoid the pitfalls of poor time management
- develop organisational skills
- understand the purpose and advantages of goal setting
- enhance prioritisation and analytical skills
- What is time management?
- Why do I need to manage my time effectively anyway?
- Common pitfalls in time management
- Setting realistic goals with your time management
- Time management techniques for use in the workplace*
- Prioritisation and analytical skills
- HR and Personnel managers
- Line managers and supervisors
- MDs of small to medium-sized businesses
- Business owners