For some reason, training budgets seem to be the first thing cut in times of austerity, even though we know that training our staff effectively can have huge benefits, such as:
- Most employees have some weaknesses in their workplace skills.
- Effectively training your employees can improve your chances of success and business growth
- Developing your people and improving their skills can increase their productivity and quality of work and increase overall profits.
- A dedicated training programme allows you to strengthen those skills that each employee needs to improve
- Training brings all employees to a higher level so they all have similar skills and knowledge.
- A well-designed training programme communicates to your employees what is expected of them and, more importantly, how to meet your expectations
- It is an excellent retention aid
There are many pots of monies out there in both national and local initiatives that employers do not know about, and do not have the time to research – let us do this on your behalf.
We are experts in this field and can advise what funding mechanisms apply, dependant on your training needs.
As part of our free Training Needs Analysis, we will investigate funding that can be achieved through national and local sources on your behalf
Having over 20 years experience in the public and private training and education sector, we have extensive experience in delivering fit for purpose, bespoke training, related solely to your business needs – we don’t do ‘off the shelf’ training.
So why not receive all of the benefits noted above and make that training budget go further.
At Milton Training, we regularly achieve between 50% and 100% of funding for eligible clients.
Why Businesses Trust us
"Angela’s account management skills are excellent. She was able to grasp the requirements of our industry very quickly and produce fit for purpose solutions. She was also instrumental in involving other key stakeholders to take our vision forward."
"I have always found Angela to be highly professional and knowledgeable in a range of topics. Angela has been involved in running training courses in William Simpsons. Her courses are always interesting and interactive. Staff feedback from any of her courses is always positive."
Find out if you're eligible for 50% - 100% Funding
It's possible for us to train you and your people at no cost