Your people are your business
This isn’t just relevant to customer facing employees – knowledgeable, confident, motivated employees provide a better service.....and make a difference to your bottom line!
Confidence comes from knowledge and belief.
- Are your employees confident in their own abilities?
- Do they have the requisite knowledge and tools to take forward their role effectively?
- Do you need bespoke training, relevant to your people and business?
- Would it help to access funding for this training giving your staff enhanced skills in the workplace to help your business grow?
Milton Training specialise in employee training, in a wide range of vocational and industry sectors, but all with a view to enhancing skills and knowledge within the workplace to support you in taking forward your business. We specialise in creating bespoke, fit for purpose training and we are experts in finding funding mechanisms to help pay for this training.
Take time out of your busy schedule to talk to us about your training needs, even if you are not sure what they are!
We can help by providing you with a Training Needs Analysis (TNA), talk you through the various training mechanisms that exist– not all of them mean staff leaving the workplace!
Once your training needs are established, we can investigate what funding mechanisms are available to you to keep your costs to a minimum.
There is no obligation to you at this stage.
Why businesses love Milton Training
"Angela’s account management skills are excellent. She was able to grasp the requirements of our industry very quickly and produce fit for purpose solutions. She was also instrumental in involving other key stakeholders to take our vision forward."
"I have always found Angela to be highly professional and knowledgeable in a range of topics. Angela has been involved in running training courses in William Simpsons. Her courses are always interesting and interactive. Staff feedback from any of her courses is always positive."
Free service to determine your training needs and check funding availability
Why bother to train staff?
Many employers view training as expensive and disruptive, as employees can require to undertake the training away from the workplace
No doubt there are many examples of employers have sourced training that isn’t fit for purpose and does not provide the outcomes relevant to the business needs and therefore compounding the view that it is not worthwhile
Milton Training is different in that:
- There is no cost or obligation to the employer at the TNA/funding sourcing stage
- A bespoke training programme will be developed with your business needs in mind
- Training funding mechanisms available within Scotland will be fully utilised to ensure best value for money
So.... Why bother to train staff?
- Effectively training your employees can improve your chances of success and business growth
- Developing your people and improving their skills can increase their productivity and quality of work and increase overall profits.
- Most employees have some weaknesses in their workplace skills.
- A dedicated training programme allows you to strengthen those skills that each employee needs to improve
- Training brings all employees to a higher level so they all have similar skills and knowledge.
- A well-designed training programme communicates to your employees what is expected of them and, more importantly, how to meet your expectations
- It is an excellent retention aid
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch for a free training needs assessment.